Sunday, March 17, 2013

Kazuha Matsumoto

Ok, so most normal people post about their favorite portrait photographer or landscape photographer. Not me. Here is one I just recently found, he is a commercial photographer, his name is Kazuha Matsumoto. His photos are absolutely beautiful and out of the ordinary (in a good way!). He does everything from advertisements to cosmetics. I've done some product/commercial photography myself and it's harder than I was expecting. It really teaches you the importance of positioning your lights and about paying attention to details in photos, it's like still life and portrait photography all in one. All sorts of things in your photos like shadows, reflections, dust, colored/textures backgrounds etc. can either ruin your photo, or it could actually make it pretty interesting. This kind of photography is always about pushing the limits and breaking the rules.

http://www.kazuhamatsumoto.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment